Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

New Studio





Last month I moved my studio upstairs to the loft. I've been in the house for almost 5 years now, but always resisted moving it up there because it felt so "far away" from the rest of the house. I dunno what changed my mind, but suddenly a few weeks ago I got the hankering to move. So... I tore out the old carpet (that Joey had defiled, sigh...)... stuck down a vinyl floor (harder than it looks...)... and moved all my art stuff up.

I'm surprised at how much I'm enjoying an upstairs studio. It's away from everything, but being a loft... it's so close. All I just have to do is look over the railing to check on what's going down below if I want. Nice.

Now if I can just remember where I organized and unpacked everything...

-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment